Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 77

Thread: Party In Pine Camp area of Coeburn makes the news.

  1. #61
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Party In Pine Camp area of Coeburn makes the news.

    There may be small gangs near by, but nothing close to the gangs of America's major Cities.

  2. #62
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Party In Pine Camp area of Coeburn makes the news.

    There is no such thing as a gang in a town IMO. There is little punks who think they are cool calling their little group of friends a name like "8 ball mafia" sounds like they go around and gang up on 1 or 2 people but if it comes down to it they'd get their asses beat by some real mean-ass people. To take them seriously is to show some kind of respect, which I have none for immature wannbes who think they are tough [censored].

  3. #63
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Party In Pine Camp area of Coeburn makes the news.

    i'm not understanding...was it a high school party or something?

  4. #64
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Party In Pine Camp area of Coeburn makes the news.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: duckmeat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'm not understanding...was it a high school party or something? </div></div>

    What I got from it was it was an HS party and these 8 ball clowns were there and ganged up on some others? Or a fight over short changing another on some drugs there?--Maybe by those morons or they were short changed..idk. Could be something totally different. But thats what Ive heard on here and elsewhere from it.

  5. #65
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Party In Pine Camp area of Coeburn makes the news.

    It had nothing to do with the high school, but there were some high schoolers at the party. The one that I know of has been in and out of juvy a few times.

  6. #66
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Party In Pine Camp area of Coeburn makes the news.

    I was told yesterday that the young man thrown over the mountain was took off life support.
    The one arrested just turned 16, this beating and death was horrible. A friend of the family told me that the young man was beaten, then tied to the back of a four wheeler with ropes and drug around then after that he was then beat with a ball bat and threw over the mountain.
    It is hard to believe that a 16yr.old would do something this horrible.

  7. #67
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Party In Pine Camp area of Coeburn makes the news.

    Thats bad news. Not hard to believe tho. Very bad news. Makes me think of a kid who got killed in Norton a few yrs back. As the crow flys wastn to far away.
    GO VOLS

  8. #68
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Party In Pine Camp area of Coeburn makes the news.

    Exactly what I was afraid I'd eventually hear . . I guess what makes this even more haunting is that the victim was actually my driving school partner earlier this year.

    It's just sad to hear that anyone could do this to someone else, and the part about dragging him around on the back of a four-wheeler only makes it that much more sickening. I almost want to vomit just thinking what they put him through. And now his life will end far, far too soon.
    Officially retired

  9. #69
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Party In Pine Camp area of Coeburn makes the news.

    I think the punishment should fit the crime, beat the hell out of him and drag him around.

  10. #70
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Party In Pine Camp area of Coeburn makes the news.

    I would put money on that the guys cant remeber half the [censored] they did. But that in no way excuses it. I dont know the whole story. But I cant think of very few situations that would I think different of the folks. Involved. As far as I know the guy hasnt fit either of them.
    GO VOLS

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •